Presented by Kim Cofino at:
- Qatar Academy, Doha, Qatar in February 2009
- Blogs, Wikis, Podcasts and Other Powerful Web Tools for the Classroom
- Redefining Literacy for the 21st Century
- The World is Flat
- The Long Tail: Why the Future of Business is Selling Less of More
- The Tipping Point
- Wikinomics: How Mass Collaboration Changes Everything
- A Whole New Mind
Kim’s Bookmarks (selected resources bookmarked and tagged based on the topics listed below):
Blog Posts from Kim:
- Enduring Understandings for 21st Century Literacy
- The Technology Toolbox: Choosing the Right Tool for the Task
- Five Tips for Creating a Global Classroom
- A Step-by-Step Guide to Global Collaborations
- Why Go Global? Or Learning for the Future!
Videos Used in This Presentation:
- : A short description of all 21st century literacy projects going on at the International School Bangkok – with links to completed student work.
- Global Collaborations: A selection of current globally collaborative projects inspired by the Learning 2.0 Conference in Shanghai. Join as many as you like!
- Technology Integration Projects: A short description of all technology integration projects from 2006-2007 at Mont’Kiara International School in Kuala Lumpur – with links to completed student work.
- ISB21 Wiki: The ISB21 Team’s wiki to communicate our school-wide understandings about 21st century learning.
The Technology ToolBox: (description of tools and chart posted here)
|Blogging:||Wikis:||Social Networking:||Collaborative Multimedia:||VoIP:|
|Social Networks for Educators:||RSS Readers:||Blogging Platforms:||Keeping Connected:|